Carol Robidoux of Manchester Ink Link has offered us a chance to maintain a blog on her site, manchesterinklink.com to stay connected to our followers on a new medium. See below for our posts:
- 7/25/2016: Mourning George Naum: “The world is a little darker with this ray of sunshine gone”
- 7/12/2016: We can’t let bad behavior make chaos of our society.
- 7/5/2016: Why should we support the NH Scholars Program? Read on.
- 6/2/2016: D’Allesandro Seeks 10th Term in NH Senate
- 4/17/2016: Passage of Health Protection Act puts key issue to rest for this session
- Public meeting April 12th at Manchester City Hall on New Hampshire Health Protection Plan
- Inspired by Travis Roy and his belief that something good can happen, even in our darkest hour
- Get ready for the great budget debate between House and Senate: How to spend it
- New England College honors NH Sen. Lou D’Allesandro for lifetime of public service
Periodically, we send updates to all my constituents in District 20. Our Capitol Report tries to summarize what is happening in Concord and in our community. This is just one way we are working to keep everyone up to date.
The following are copies of our Capitol Reports from the past few years:
- Winter 2014
- Summer 2012
- Summer 2011
- Summer 2010
- Fall 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Winter 2007
- Fall 2006
- Spring 2006
- Fall 2005
- Spring 2004